Friday, May 25, 2012

About Love


I was in love. Very much. But I was a student with a meager stipend, not working. And with some spontaneous fright, I wanted to make her a gift. I decided to buy her a watch as a gift. Went to the store. chose the two models. But a cost of almost all my free money, and the second was almost twice cheaper. I stood there and thought, what to take. And then suddenly realized that if I think about it, it means trying to evaluate his feelings for her: there are my current (and possibly future) investment ratio of 61 rubles, or only 42. This is my very strained. In the end I bought the ones that liked more as a gift. Since then, I'm always doing it this way: if you decided that you love and want to be there, then there should be no doubt, even in small things. Or is he himself will begin to interfere with a.

However, after a couple of weeks, she dumped me. But for another reason and the cause of this relationship no longer holds. The main thing that I found the right setting for you and then never regret about it, not only in love, but also in business.

The corollary of this setup is that when I start to doubt myself or try to immediately remove the doubts, or I'll go with the distance.

P. S. Watches - crappy gift for girls. For a guy - a great. Apparently, the salt is there in that they are reminded of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment