Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Money and scissors, urine - start the game first



Then he did the hands come down to check the position. And here it is slap- n - n - n. Ahead of pet projects are federal projects. Where the more powerful the belly and the date of registration of the older. Suko - trust more. Now I have one request to start with 7 items ( was 2nd ). For other projects, there are worse cases. Especially where the domain a little low - years. But in general the situation is normal, do not dipped to zero, the loss of traffic within the normal range. One can not understand - like spring, so Yasha radical change algorithm - spring exacerbation of schizophrenia?.

Thank God, although this blog does not depend on Yandex!.

finally. tell you how to shoot video. And it has accumulated a lot of questions on this topic.

I started with that thought of making a podcast. And two weeks looking for webcam. Although not so much looking for the webcam, as thought, whether or not to do this thing to do. Say what you like, and with all my nepuglivosti is new and dumb. The second problem was that in most webcam mic I have not heard. More precisely heard, but so weak that it is the same as it was not. And I bought the device for pitstsot rubles with microphone. But as it turned out, pitstsot rubles - not a guarantee that everything will work.

Plug a microphone refused to work in any case. I even give to your computer via the admin rimout fuck. The result was the same: a microphone and webcam to work together would not. But empirically we found out what works the microphone from skaypfona - this is such a handset, which is a yusb connector allows you to talk on Skype. On the other hand, there is a sound broadcast from a sound card and microphone, as it turns out, can work as a microphone yusb.

I put in front of the tube, and closer to the night made ​​a trial recording. Looked at her and laughing slid under the table. Indeed, his voice was higher, I looked weird (lighting fatigue). We're a little cracked his with. itinerant preacher. on Skype and I went to bed. But I was not going to retreat.

The main problem most surveys was that I almost never happen in a room. A shooting at night does not allow inadequate lighting - the camera does not have time to properly focus and work with lighting. In the end, as soon as I woke up, I crawled into the room to record. I breathed hard, relaxed, opened up a question and then you have all seen. Recorded in one take.

But it was not the end. File, even after compiling 45 yards out. And what's worse - 18 minutes. Until I realized that YouTube does not accept videos longer than 10 minutes elapsed 3:00. During this time I tried to inject three spot with different levels of compression, because I thought that the limitation on file size rather than the duration of sound. Then another hour went by reinstalling the two clips and uploading on YouTube. And so, the blog has two rollers, a lot of links, a lot of comments and increased attendance.

Make podcasts and gentlemen. It's worth it!.

Will the continuation of me? . With the format, I determined, at the same time looking somewhat dreary podcasts from other webmasters. I decided what to do epic. At the same time blogbaster. You will see. By the way, and you're wondering if I 'll bring Rodionova, for example, and take an interview on camera? . ) He does not agree. A pity.

---------.

Salazhonok presents its. official blog. and the name for the affiliate Antisplog. The young novice SEOs blozhek. And you have. offered his version of the name. ?.

Paid advertising, support Russian manufacturers:.
Need. Italian office furniture. at Russian prices? . Anti-crisis discounts!.
offices for rent. Moscow clock. You will pick up the office and help with advice. Union Estate.


---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment