Saturday, March 24, 2012

Again, I do not understand

Again accumulated misunderstandings. But if you had been more confusion in the sphere of everyday life, it is now - in politics and economics. So, let's start.

- I do not understand how can a couple of years steadfastly assert that the ruble is growing, and then for six months derail it by 50 % and stupid shrug - Well it happened, I'm sorry.

- I do not understand how we can give billions of dollars in just a few people, ostensibly to support their businesses afloat and not get even a fraction of the power in these companies. I'm not talking about the external management.

- I do not understand how you can write off the debts of bankrupt banks billions of dollars to thousands of businesses to sell the bank to another bank for a ruble, which in turn attend to just knocking out loans from debtors, and not a drop of the return of money to enterprises.

- I do not understand how you can lend to banks and will not solve the problem of payments on loans of millions of citizens. Why do banks get and subsidies, and still more briskly to collect on loans, sometimes using the right of the strong and varying rates unilaterally to have current loans.

- I do not understand why banks got billions of dollars, but no one has resumed lending activity in the same volume. And some have stopped altogether, even service in the current lines of credit.

- I do not understand how parallel prices could rise and decrease wages on a national scale. Are we living beyond our means so much!!.

- I do not understand why I dismiss an employee only took off his pants past ( to pay the salaries of three - it's just fucked up ) - otherwise banal vyebut and thousands of subsidized state-owned enterprises and private shops throws thousands of penniless.

- I do not understand why now taxes are rising and tightened oversight of collection rate. When the company nedotiruemye squeeze past so as not to ruin. And in an attempt to pay for and taxes, and credits for the fallen sales people are forced to cut, cut salaries and m. Dr.. Subsidized easier - they continue to live as before, spending on subsidies and tax credits.

- I do not understand why the store computer with monitor and printer costs 20 thousand. And on paper, which I have come to the state institution (delivery of the tender ) for the same configuration is carried out for 60 th.

- I do not understand why a piece of a huge network of supermarket smoked meat costs 500 p. / kg, and a shop on wheels across the street - the same or less stale - 250r. / kg.

- I do not understand how a civil servant may have a private jet worth their salaries in 1000 and no rich relatives. Well, car loans, home - through auctions, at the time was the right time in right place. But the plane?.

- I do not understand why the greatest care is directed to where it all comes the collapse of the same. Only money will not be. And there is nobody to ask where and why they spent.

- I do not understand why everyone I 've seen and know, begin to scratch the language of their rights only after the signed statement of his own.

- I do not understand how an unemployed person can sincerely say that he had almost settled, but the company went bankrupt. He did not see that the firm is on the brink, he passed the interview? .

- I do not understand why the army cut, and the Ministry of Interior to increase.

- I do not understand why the Collective Security Treaty Organization troops should have the most modern weapons and ammunition, and the army again, an epidemic of pneumonia and weapons of two decades of manufacturing.

- I do not understand why 10 years ' technical ' gas extraction nobody noticed, but now seen. I do not understand why it has not yet been noticed in other places. Once a check or not check?.

- I do not know where to send money to help South Ossetia. Does anyone know where to send billions of fraternal aid collected by thousands of businesses and individuals? .

I do not understand many things. Can someone explain?.

No comments:

Post a Comment