Thursday, March 22, 2012

This horrible sport



When I was a student, every year I went to a campaign. Sleep on the ground - something else fun. In recent years, I could barely stand up, and the kidneys were from this strange joy to react. And when you are rested for two days of ' rest', it is not normal.

In the basement I have a hard bike to one of my trips, I bumped into a side road and apart from abrasions got a crack at the joint of the little finger. The trauma has passed, but now, if we compare the palm of your hand, they differ, and the little finger is sometimes a failed grip gives a sharp pain.

About three or four years I was a professional badminton. This is when the carbon racket, the grid just above and hard tennis smash, sending the shuttlecock at speeds up to 120km/chas - such a blow on the forehead volanchikom leaves a bruise for a long time. I won two team championships university almost single-handedly, and one we have reduced to second place. Perhaps the best that I can think of sport. But stretching the shoulder is still given to a toothache when I could not write a pen in class and kept walking, stretching the muscles and the elastic bandage on the wrist.

I am silent about professionals. Familiar to the beat of rhythmic gymnastics classes. However, she still came to the Master of.

I can not say anything good about the classes ' for themselves '. Just two months ago brosanuli comrade in the fight to the mat, a result - fractured ribs and a half months in an elastic bandage on the body. Not to mention the fact that it is terribly uncomfortable, so the body has a bandage preet, stinks and itches.

So I have only one question:. When you drop the sport?. Need to knead your head, not the body.

---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment